You would like to extend your stainless steel bar railing around the corner? With the welded corner joint, you can easily connect the filler segments and extend them in the desired direction. The stainless steel (V2A) corner segment for balustrades is manufactured with our customary locksmith quality.
Simple and quick assembly
The corner segment is suitable for the tube diameter 33.7x2mm.
The extension is suitable for the balustrade from our product range.
You can also purchase the balustrade directly as a set in our online shop HERE.
The example illustration shows you how to select the height:
H1 = post height
H2= filling height
You have to select H1 in the variation to get the correct H2 height.
- Suitable for type SG01 and type SG02
- Stainless steel corner with 2 filler rods fully welded
- Stainless steel tube diameter 33,7x2mm
- Holder for upper and lower chord suitable for 33,7x2mm
- Holders for upper and lower chord are connected to the corner by rivet nuts.
- Manufacturing tolerances: +- 3mm
- Angle tolerances: +- 2°.
- Due to the manufacturing process, the products may show small scratches.
- Caution, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we accept no liability for injuries or damage.
- We accept no liability for damage during assembly.
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form