You would like to extend the length of your stainless steel railing? With the filler segments, you can extend your railing to the desired length. The stainless steel (V2A) filler segments for balustrades are manufactured with our customary locksmith quality.
Simple and quick assembly
The filler segment has an upper and lower flange made of stainless steel with a diameter of 33.7 x 2 mm. The filling bars are made of 12mm stainless steel round bar and are welded to the upper and lower flange. The distance between the filler rods is 120mm. The number of filler rods depends on the length of the filler segment.
The example illustration shows you how to select the height:
H1 = post height
H2= fill height
You must select H1 in the variation to obtain the correct H2 height.
The extension is suitable for the post railing from our product range.
You can also purchase the balustrade directly as a set in our online shop HERE.
You will find the technical drawings, as well as detailed dimensions for the filling segment in the data sheets (PDF files).
- Suitable for type SG01 and type SG02
- Upper and lower rail tube diameter 33,7x2mm
- Filler rods made of 12mm stainless steel round bars
- Filler bar spacing 120mm apart
- Upper and lower chord are connected to the holders with rivet nuts.
- Manufacturing tolerances: +-3mm
- Due to the manufacturing process, the products may show small scratches.
- Caution, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we accept no liability for injuries or damage.
- We accept no liability for damage during assembly.
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form