You want to mount your railing under your concrete slab? With the railing posts made of stainless steel (V2A) for balcony sub-assembly manufactured by us in the usual locksmith quality, you will receive fully welded posts that enable safe and uncomplicated railing assembly. The handrail support, as well as the mounting plate is firmly welded to the post, which provides a high durability. In addition, the handrail support plate is adjustable in inclination, so that the handrail can be easily mounted on ascents, and descents.
Easy and quick assembly
You can choose from different post types and post heights in the variations.
Note: Regarding the post height, please observe the respective state building code, so that nothing stands in the way of a smooth building inspection.
The railing posts are completely assembled by us and are thus shipped to you ready for installation.
The filler segments can simply be pushed into the brackets and fixed with a grub screw. You can find the matching filler segments in our online store.
Or do you want to mount your railing in an L-shape or U-shape? We have the matching connecting corner for the filler segments in our online store for a seamless connection.
The bracket on the post is suitable for the tube with the diameter 42.4x2mm. To complete your railing.
You can find all additional components HERE
- Compatible with type SG01
- Diameter of the post tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder suitable for handrail tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder for top, and bottom rail suitable for 33,7x2mm
- Holder firmly welded to the post
- holders for upper and lower chord are connected with posts by rivet nut
- mounting plate adjustable in inclination
- Material of mounting plate: stainless steel V2A
- Dimensions of the mounting plate 100x120x5mm
- Manufacturing tolerances: +- 3mm
- Due to manufacturing process, the products may have small scratches
- Caution, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we do not assume liability in case of injury or damage.
- During assembly, we do not assume liability in case of damage
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form