Stainless steel railing L-shape
The stainless steel (V2A) railing set in L-shape is manufactured with our usual locksmith quality. With this railing you can easily and quickly put together your very own and individual rod railing. The handrail support as well as the base plate is firmly welded to the post, which ensures a high level of durability.
Simple and quick assembly
Please note: With regard to the handrail height, please observe the respective state building regulations so that nothing stands in the way of a smooth building inspection.
The infill rods are firmly welded to the upper and lower rails, forming a stable unit for the infill. The handrail posts are delivered ready for assembly and no further welding or gluing work is necessary.
The handrail tube is firmly screwed to the handrail support.
Please note: The desired railing height is measured from the top edge of the floor covering to the bottom edge of the handrail tube. Please note that our nominal dimension (900mm,1000mm,1100mm) does not correspond to the dimension of the actual assembly (for further information please refer to the data sheet). Secondly, the segments may vary depending on the handrail length. The spacing of the filling rods always remains at a clear dimension of 120mm.
The total railing height is measured with the handrail tube 42.4mm.
The desired handrail height for the railing is nevertheless maintained according to your selection.
You will find the technical drawings, as well as detailed dimensions for the railing in the PDF files.
- Diameter of handrail tube of 42,4x2mm
- Diameter of post tube 42,4x2mm
- Diameter of filler rods 12mm
- diameter of top and bottom rail 33,7mm
- welded corner
- Holder firmly welded
- Bracket plate adjustable in inclination
- Filler rods are firmly welded at a distance (clear dimension) of 120mm from each other.
- Recommended mounting distance to edge: 110mm
- Manufacturing tolerances: +- 3mm
- Due to the manufacturing process, the products may show small scratches.
- Caution, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we accept no liability for injury or damage.
- We accept no liability for damage during assembly.
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form