The stainless steel (V2A) railing posts with glass holders are made with our usual locksmith quality. With these posts you can easily and quickly assemble your very own and individual glass railing. The handrail support is firmly welded to the post, which provides high durability. In addition, the handrail support plate is adjustable in inclination, so that the handrail can be easily mounted on ascents and descents. The handrail support at the corner posts is not adjustable.
Note: Regarding the post height, please observe the respective state building code, so that nothing stands in the way of a smooth building inspection.
The railing posts are completely assembled by us and are thus shipped to you ready for installation. The glass holders are screwed to the post and can be opened for glass installation by loosening the corresponding screws.
The total railing height is measured with the handrail tube.
Example: post height 900mm + handrail tube 42.4mm = total railing height 942.4mm.
The post height is measured from the top edge of the floor covering to the bottom edge of the handrail tube.
Example illustration based on post height 900mm:
Surface mount/side mount:
As your safety is very important to us, we ask you to check all screw connections once again before assembly, as the connections may come loose during transport.
The bracket on the post is suitable for the tube with a diameter of 42.4x2mm. You can find the matching tube in our online shop HERE.
You will find the technical drawings, as well as detailed measurements for each post in the PDF files.
- Diameter of post tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder suitable for handrail tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder firmly welded
- Glass holders are connected to the posts by rivet nuts
- Holder plate (except for corner posts) adjustable in inclination
- Glass holder suitable for ESG glass thickness: 8mm, 10mm
- Glass holder suitable for VSG glass thickness: 8.76mm, 10.76mm
- Recommended mounting distance to edge: 150mm
- Manufacturing tolerances: +- 3mm
- Due to the manufacturing process, the products may show small scratches.
- Caution, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we accept no liability for injury or damage.
- We accept no liability for damage during assembly.
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form