A Z-sheet profile is an edged sheet that can be formed to a thickness of 1 mm to 6 cm by targeted rolling. Z-sheet profiles are characterised above all by their high load-bearing capacity and robustness.
Z-sheets can be made to measure from different metals:
- Aluminium Z-sheet profiles as well as profiles made of stainless steel are suitable for outdoor use because they do not rust or are corrosion-resistant.
- Steel sheet profiles are rustproof and galvanised using the Sendzimir process.
Furthermore, Z-sheet profiles - depending on the sheet thickness - are resistant and can be bent easily.
Areas of application for Z-sheet profiles
Z-sheet profiles are used in a wide variety of areas. For example, they can be used in the construction industry and in building services to cover stairs or to compensate for differences in height. But they are also very popular for use as robust edge protection, e.g. on garden walls, because the Z-sheet profile is visually appealing and also protects the folds or transitions.
Furthermore, Z-sheet profiles can be used as follows:
- Frame constructions
- Support rails
- Gates and fences
- Electricity and radio masts
- and much more.
Buy custom-made Z-sheet metal at Schmiedekult
In our online shop you can easily order the required Z-sheet profiles. Simply select your preferred product and tell us the required dimensions directly in the configurator.
We can customise the following key figures according to your wishes:
- Material thickness in mm
- Profile A outer dimension in mm
- Profile width B Outer dimension in mm
- Leg C Outer dimension in mm
- Length (100 mm - 2000 mm)
If you have any questions about ordering or our products, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Please contact us by phone, e-mail or by using our contact form.
We look forward to your enquiry!