The stainless steel (V2A) railing posts are manufactured with our usual locksmith quality. With these posts, you can easily and quickly put together your very own and individual railing. The handrail support is firmly welded to the post, which ensures a high level of durability. In addition, the inclination of the handrail support plate can be adjusted, so that the handrail can be easily installed for ascents and descents. The handrail support for the corner posts is not adjustable.
Note: With regard to the post height, please observe the respective state building regulations so that nothing stands in the way of a smooth building inspection.
The railing posts are completely assembled by us and are therefore sent to you ready for assembly. The holders can also be turned to the desired angle. In the rigid version, however, the holder cannot be moved.
The total railing height is measured with the handrail tube.
Example: Post height 900mm + handrail tube 42.4mm = total railing height 942.4mm.
The post height is measured from the top edge of the floor covering to the bottom edge of the handrail tube.
As your safety is very important to us, we ask you to check all screw connections once again before assembly, as the connections may come loose during transport.
The bracket on the post is suitable for the tube with a diameter of 42.4x2mm. You can find the matching tube in our online shop HERE.
You can order a freestanding handrail directly as a set from us in our online shop HERE.
- Diameter of post tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder suitable for handrail tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder firmly welded
- Bracket plate adjustable in inclination except for the rigid version
- Recommended mounting distance to edge: 150mm
- Manufacturing tolerances: +- 3mm
- Due to the manufacturing process, the products may show small scratches.
- Caution, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we accept no liability for injuries or damage.
- We accept no liability for damage during assembly.
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form