At Schmiedekult we offer you round steel in various designs.
Advantages of round steel at a glance
- Very stable and resilient: high toughness and strength
- Easy to process
- Flexible to use
- Can be processed in many different ways (machining, annealing, welding, hardening, rolling, bending, forging, etc.)
- Available in many different thicknesses and lengths
- Hot rolled according to DIN EN 10060 / EN10025
- Reasonably priced
What is round steel used for?
Round steel offers numerous possible applications - both in the private and commercial sector. Round steel blanks are used in professional industries. For example, in manufacturing technology, agriculture, drilling technology, forestry, the electrical industry, vehicle construction, mining, model making, construction engineering or mechanical engineering. They can be used both outdoors and indoors, for example in gardens. Round steel is also used in concrete work, for example in formwork.
In concrete terms, round steel is used to reinforce edges, to produce struts and as a construction element. Thus, railings, fences, stands, gates, grids and many other constructions are made with round steel. In general, round steels are extremely popular for stabilisation in numerous industries and sectors.
Flexible applications with round steel
At Schmiedekult, you can obtain round steel in a wide variety of designs. You can choose both the thickness and the length of the cut:
- Thicknesses from 6 mm to 80 mm are available.
- The blanks are also available in lengths from 100 to 3,000 mm. Only our "strongest" round steel blanks with 80 mm are only available up to 1,000 mm in length.
What do I need to know about round steel from Schmiedekult?
- Although the round steel blanks from Schmiedekult are already hot-rolled, they are supplied without corrosion protection. Accordingly, the round steel must be coated after processing to ensure that it remains rust-free. Galvanising or painting is suitable for this purpose.
- We ask for caution when processing our round bars. Steel is sharp-edged by nature, which is why protective clothing is recommended. We accept no liability for damage or injury.
- Cutting tolerances of +/- 3 mm apply to round steel.
Are you unsure which length or thickness you need for your cut or whether round steel is even a possibility for your application? Please contact us! We will be happy to help you.