The stainless steel (V2A) railing posts with crossbar holders are made with our usual locksmith quality. With these posts you can easily and quickly assemble your very own and individual railing. The handrail bracket is firmly welded to the post, which provides a high level of durability. In addition, the handrail support plate is adjustable in inclination, so that the handrail can be easily mounted on ascents and descents. The handrail support at the corner posts is not adjustable.
Easy and quick assembly
You can choose from different mounting types, post types and post heights in the variations.
Note: Regarding the post height, please observe the respective state building code, so that nothing stands in the way of a smooth building inspection.
The railing posts are completely assembled by us and are thus shipped to you ready for assembly. The holders for the cross braces are firmly mounted on the post. The cross braces can be tightened by a grub screw. The holders can also be turned to the desired inclination.
The total railing height is measured with the handrail tube.
Example: post height 900mm + handrail tube 42.4mm = total railing height 942.4mm.
The post height is measured from the top edge of the floor covering to the bottom edge of the handrail tube.
Since your safety is very important to us, we ask that you double check all screw connections before assembly, as connections may come loose during shipping.
The bracket on the post is suitable for the tube with the diameter 42.4x2mm. You can find the suitable tube in our online store HERE.
The crossbar holders are suitable for 12mm round tube. You can find the suitable round tube in our onlineshop HERE
You can find in the data sheets (PDF files) the technical drawings, as well as detailed dimensions for each post.
- Diameter from post tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder suitable for handrail tube 42,4x2mm
- Holder firmly welded
- Crossbar holder firmly mounted on the post
- Holder plate adjustable in inclination
- Recommended mounting distance to the edge: 150mm
- Manufacturing tolerances: +- 3mm
- Due to manufacturing process, the products may have small scratches
- Be careful, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we do not assume any liability in case of injury or damage.
- During assembly, we do not assume liability in case of damage
|Content, if no desired size is used.:||1,00 mm|
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form