stainless steel worktop
Stainless steel worktops - Our worktops for all standard worktop sizes
A great advantage of stainless steel worktops is their easy-care and hygienic surface. Stainless steel is also a very food-friendly material. Furthermore, the worktops are characterised by their taste and odour neutrality. When handling stainless steel worktops, it must be ensured that they are not scratch-resistant and that cutting boards, for example, must be placed under them when cutting.
- Grain 240 ground
- our stainless steel worktops have a thickness of 1 mm
- fixed depth of 600 mm
- different thicknesses 27 mm, 28 mm, 29 mm, 38 mm and 39 mm
- Upright wall end: 50 mm
- The edging on the edge surrounding the table has a length of 12 mm.
Information and tips:
- Cutting tolerances for sheet metal: +/- 2mm.
- The products may have small scratches due to production.
- Caution, steel is a sharp-edged material. Please use appropriate protective clothing, we assume no liability for damage or injury.
- Galvanized steel has no corrosion protection at the cutting edges.
Average product review
Do you have any questions about our services?
Phone: +49 2851 96 77 255 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:00 o'clockcontact form